Safari and Tasting Day Tour – local is lekker!
Join me for a private Safari & Tasting Day Tour up the West Coast. PLUS you will have an Olive Tasting, a Beer Tasting, Chocolate and Wine Pairing and a delicious Toffee Tasting.
Due to the current situation, this will only be you and your own family or friends in the van, for your health and safety, no other people will be allowed on your private tour.
The tour departs at 07h30 from Cape Town / V&A Waterfront. Tableview/Blouberg pick up at 07h50. After a comfortable air-conditioned drive you will reach Buffelsfontein Game & Nature Reserve by 08h30. Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea and juice – on the house!
After an awesome 3 hour open air game drive where you will see a variety of different wildlife roaming around, it’s off to Darling Olives for a 40 minute olive tasting, accompanied by a white and red wine taster at the same time.
This is followed by a visit to Darling Brew for beer tasting and lunch.
After lunch you will be treated to a chocolate and wine pairing at Ormonde Wines.
The last treat for the day is a visit to Darling Sweets where you will have the opportunity to taste their wide selection of toffees and caramels.
2pax – R1,456 each
3pax – R1,200 each
4pax – R1,200 each
5pax – R1,075 each
6pax – R1,075 each
7pax – R1,075 each
Small private group tour of 2-7 people per tour.
- Game drive
- Coffee, tea and juice
- Olive Tasting
- Beer flight (4 x 100ml tasters)
- Wine and chocolate pairing
- Cape Town/V&A Waterfront and Tableview/Blouberg pickup and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned luxury minivan – owner driver
- Fridge on board with FREE cold bottled water
- Refreshments other than mentioned
- Gratuities/tips (optional)
- Dress casual with comfortable walking shoes.
- Please ensure to bring warm jacket — weather in the Cape can be unpredictable.
- Sunscreen and hat
- Insect repellent
- Binoculars and camera