Zipline and Cheetahs
Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Product code: AMA-005
Zipline – Cheetah Encounter – Coastal Drive – Craft Beer
Just an hour from Cape Town, the Cape Canopy Tour is situated in a World Heritage Site within Cape Nature’s Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve, located in the scenic Elgin Valley.
African Moon Adventures leaves from your Cape Town city hotel at 07h30. Travel time to start of adventure from Cape Town is ±1 hour only and zipline will start at 09h00 unless slot is full and we have to take a later one. You should be back at your hotel before 17h00
Small group tours between 2-7 people per tour.
- Pick up from your Cape Town hotel or guest lodge and deliver back at end of day
- Zipline plus safety equipment
- Fridge on board with FREE cold water
- Cheetah encounter with cubs ZAR250.00 and adults ZAR160.00 but you can decide on this once at Outreach Centre.
- Please ensure everyone brings warm clothes — weather in the Cape can be unpredictable, especially up in the mountains
- Comfortable shoes to walk in, as there is a short 1km hike out of the gorge, to where the 4×4 vehicle will pick you up again.
- Rain gear for ziplining will be provided in wet weather.
©2020 by African Moon Adventures.