Chapman’s Peak Drive – Ostriches – Cape of Good Hope – Cape Point – Penguins – Constantia Wine Tasting
You will be picked up at 8am from your centrally located Cape Town city hotel or lodging in order to start the Cape Peninsula tour. Travel around the beautiful Atlantic coastline, past the world-famous Clifton and Camps Bay beaches, Bakoven, Llandudno and through Hout Bay.
African Moon Adventures will collect you from the V&A Waterfront or city hotel between 07h30 and 08h00 and you will be dropped off again around 17h00.
Please note that due to unforeseen roadworks or road closures, alternative routes may be used.
Small group tours between 2-7 people per tour.
- Pick up from your Cape Town hotel or guest lodge and deliver back at end of day
- Chapman’s Peak toll-fee
- Feed for ostriches
- Coffee/Tea with a biscuit or two at Cape of Good Hope sign in Cape Point Reserve
- Funicular return ticket up to lighthouse – ZAR80
- Entrance fee to Boulders Beach – ZAR152
- Constantia wine tasting – ZAR75
- Fridge on board with FREE cold water
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve (Cape Point) – ZAR303
- Lunch – ±ZAR120
- Please ensure to bring warm jacket — weather in the Cape can be unpredictable.
- Comfortable shoes and casual clothing
- Hat and sunscreen